Please use this classified index to search through and access your desired post out of more than 1025 posts on different topics.
- For posts in kannDa lipi click here
- Devotional Texts with English Translation( भक्तिसाहित्यम् )
- gIta-govindam (गीतगोविन्दम्)
- kRRiShNa-karNAmRRitam (श्रीकृष्णकर्णामृतम्)
- mUka-pa~nchashatI (मूकपञ्चशती)
- nArAyaNIyam(selections) (नारायणीयम्)
- Familiarize Yourself With Sanskrit ( संस्कृताभ्यासः )
- (HYMNS / stotram in Sanskrit and Devanagari script (स्तोत्रम् )
- Hymns – Dandakam, Churnika, Gadyam etc. ( दण्डकम् , चूर्णिका , गद्यम् , अन्ये च )
- INDEX TO LYRICS OF DEVOTIONAL SONGS ( गीतम् ) (Carnatic Classic, Sanskrit)
- Mantras for common problems ( मन्त्राः )
- QuotableQuotes – Selections with English translation ( सुभाषितानि )
- rAmAyaNa and mahAbhArata – Selections ( रामायणम् , महाभारतम् )
- sahasranAma and shatanAma stotra ( सहस्रनामानि शतनामानि च )
- Vedic Mantras ( वैदिकमन्त्राः )
- Philosophical Texts and Hymns (दर्शनपरग्रन्थाः तादृश्यः स्तुतयश्च )
- Others – Essays ( निबन्धाः )
- To convert these posts to your desired script, as KannaDa, Tamil, Telugu, Roman, Bengali, Oriya, MarAThI, etc.; please, visit This page.
- To save any of these posts as PDF, please use this page on PC World.
- To view this website correctly, download and install these fonts – Sanskrit2003.ttf, Siddhanta.ttf, Kokila.ttf, Aparajita.ttf. (last two are parts of newer Windows OS.)
- We will be correcting older posts slowly to make transliteration scheme uniform. I-trans will be followed.
See mentioned article to understand the encoding to write Sanskrit in Roman script:
I have been searching for the Lagnashtakam written by Mahakavi Kalidasa.
Kalidasa has written 8 slokas in sanskrit which are usually read by purohits during the marriage muhoortham time. Each sloka was written based on one letter.
Very beautiful Ashtakam. Please send me the same in PDF format to my mail id [email protected].
I would be very grateful to you.
Thanks in advance,
Dear sir, sorry I could not lay my hands on Lagnashtakam by Kalidasa though I have uploaded Mangalshtakam by Kalidasa. I shall certainly post it in my blog when I get it. Pl send me the text if you are successful in tracing it.
I was searching for music audio of
Sadasiva Brahmendra Kritis by a Swamiji of RK Mutt, when I happened to enter into your Blog. I was wonderstuck at your "My Story". Keep continuing it.
Good work. Thanks.
The gleanings you have published in the web are very nice and the meaning will be much helpful to understand the sthotram. I want to know whether you have published KSHAMA SHODASI STHOTRAM with meaning. Please let me know soon.
N. RAGHU KUMAR
please discribe me bhuvneshwari panjar stotram